virtuosic: (Default)
Eyes Rutherford ([personal profile] virtuosic) wrote2009-08-15 06:41 pm

♫70

To know that there isn't anyone here who is trying to kill me for being one of the Blade Children makes me rather happy.

To know that people here speak to me because of who I am and not avoid me because of what I am makes me happy.

To know that there is an adoption agency full of cats makes me happy. I should look into adopting one.

This is a pathetic curse.

[identity profile] phasedcat.livejournal.com 2009-08-16 01:35 am (UTC)(link)
I didn't realize there were other people here that are happy about not having people trying to kill them.

[identity profile] phasedcat.livejournal.com 2009-08-16 03:52 am (UTC)(link)
I'd prefer to think there aren't many people who are constantly trying to avoid being killed back in their world.

[identity profile] phasedcat.livejournal.com 2009-08-16 05:19 am (UTC)(link)
None of my kind are like that. But plenty of other people in my world are. Why do people want to kill you? Or is that way too invasive of a question?

[identity profile] phasedcat.livejournal.com 2009-08-16 04:48 pm (UTC)(link)
What are Blade Children?

[identity profile] phasedcat.livejournal.com 2009-08-17 05:07 am (UTC)(link)
Okay then. Classified information it is.