virtuosic: (contemplative)
Eyes Rutherford ([personal profile] virtuosic) wrote2009-02-18 12:56 pm
Entry tags:

♫59

It's been a rather, I dare say, peaceful month. I suppose February is one of the few months I enjoy, as it is the shortest month of the year, and time seems to go by much faster than usual. Time here seems always seems so sluggish.

My days have consisted of the same things, typical, usual routines. It's becoming rather boring. I need a change, but what is there to do? What can be done to make things... different? Even after being here for over a year, I still have not found the answer to that question, that spark to set it all off.

And so the search, the journey continues.

[identity profile] princess-crow.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 06:17 pm (UTC)(link)
What makes things different? If you don't know what you usually don't do? Nobody else can advice you. Hmpf.

[identity profile] guardianhime.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 06:57 pm (UTC)(link)
The curses aren't enough?

[identity profile] guardianhime.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 07:18 pm (UTC)(link)
What are you looking for then?

[identity profile] guardianhime.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 07:34 pm (UTC)(link)
I'd say explore the underground or the woods, since people seem to come up with something new each time concerning those...but...I wouldn't really recommend either.

[identity profile] guardianhime.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 07:42 pm (UTC)(link)
Don't do anything too over the top, simply in the name of excitement or change. There's an awful lot of things in the underground....Not that Zero has let me down there.

I haven't explored the woods, just know what I've heard.

[identity profile] guardianhime.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 07:57 pm (UTC)(link)
Otherwise try the amusement park or zoo.

I hope you find something of interest.

[identity profile] misterblackbird.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 07:46 pm (UTC)(link)
Perhaps it's been a peaceful month for you, Mr Rutherford.

[identity profile] misterblackbird.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 08:00 pm (UTC)(link)
I wish I could be as bored as you seem.

[identity profile] misterblackbird.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 08:11 pm (UTC)(link)
And what reasons might those be?

[Voice]

[identity profile] revengeisalie.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 09:50 pm (UTC)(link)
I suppose after a year, it would get boring, huh?

[Voice]

[identity profile] revengeisalie.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 10:02 pm (UTC)(link)
So... what kind of different thing are you looking for?

[Voice]

[identity profile] revengeisalie.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 10:53 pm (UTC)(link)
Ah... true. Well, I hope that you find something!

[identity profile] vaguelines.livejournal.com 2009-02-18 11:29 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm surprised anyone can view this place as boring. There are just so many people and things to do. Though I suppose I have yet to be here long enough to think otherwise.

Have you thought of a new hobby perhaps?

[identity profile] vaguelines.livejournal.com 2009-02-19 12:40 am (UTC)(link)
Yes, perhaps.

What is it that you enjoy? I am sure that there is something rather similar to it that will be of greater interest to you.

[identity profile] vaguelines.livejournal.com 2009-02-19 01:27 am (UTC)(link)
Then perhaps something very different would be more interesting for you?

[identity profile] vaguelines.livejournal.com 2009-02-19 02:06 am (UTC)(link)
Maybe I can help.

Is there anything else besides piano that you enjoy?

[identity profile] vaguelines.livejournal.com 2009-02-19 02:39 am (UTC)(link)
Something not here?

I see, I suppose that would be a problem.

[identity profile] vaguelines.livejournal.com 2009-02-19 03:10 am (UTC)(link)
Do you also write your own music?

[identity profile] vaguelines.livejournal.com 2009-02-19 04:22 am (UTC)(link)
If you still cannot find a hobby perhaps that will be all right for now? But I'm sure there is something to think of for you.

[identity profile] vaguelines.livejournal.com 2009-02-19 05:16 am (UTC)(link)
That's rather poetic. I'm sure your very talented with your composing as well.

Maybe writing poems would be good for you, do you think?

[identity profile] vaguelines.livejournal.com 2009-02-19 06:11 am (UTC)(link)
Yes, I believe you may be very good at it. Do you think you want to try it?